1. The Happiness Principle: Why We Need A Personal Philosophy of Happiness (YouTube Video 2:11:52). Introduction regarding the concepts of the Philosophy of Happiness book. Transcript available as a 20 p. PDF document and an on-line (HTML) version in the Happiness Principle section.
2. Philosophy of Happiness: A Critical Introduction (60 p., PDF). Introductory article regarding the general state of the philosophy of happiness, also available as an on-line (HTML) version in the Critical Introduction section. Both versions are without charge. A Kindle edition is offered at the lowest price permitted by Amazon. See references in the Critical Introduction section.
3. Philosophy of Happiness Part One paperback excerpt (initial 104 p., PDF).
4. Philosophy of Happiness e-book excerpt (initial 105 p., PDF).
5. Table of Contents of Philosophy of Happiness book (2 p., PDF).
7. Ch. 26, "Competition and Cooperation," Philosophy of Happiness e-book excerpt (34 p., PDF).
9. Philosophy of Happiness Index (16 p., PDF, exclusively available as a download).
11. Further excerpts are available in the "Look Inside" feature of the six titles listed on Amazon sites, linked in the Knowing Series Purchase section.
12. Philosophic Reflections e-book (43 p., PDF).
13. The essays of the Philosophic Reflections e-book can also be viewed on this website in the Philosophic Reflections section:
b) What Color Is The Sky? (HTML)
c) An Unwritten Book (HTML)
d) Balconies (HTML)
e) The Cheerful Condolence (HTML)
f) Daisy (HTML)
14. Works referenced in Parts I through III are discussed on the Philosophy of Happiness YouTube Channel.
© 2013-2021 BY MARTIN JANELLO