This website is divided into twelve sections beyond this page.
1. The Home page describes the mission and motivation of the Philosophy of Happiness website to assist visitors in exploring, developing, and implementing their own concepts of happiness.
2. The Critical Introduction section features an article summarizing (a) what philosophy of happiness is, (b) why it should matter to us, (c) what assistance we can draw from philosophy, empiric science, religion, and self-help sources, and (d) why taking an independent approach is both necessary and feasible.
3. The Book section outlines the basic conundrums of identifying and pursuing happiness as well as the undertakings of the Philosophy of Happiness book toward this purpose. The section also offers information about the print and e-book editions of the book and provides links for buying them.
4. The Knowing Series section informs about a six-volume series of original philosophical quotes and poems: Live Knowing Life, Love Knowing Love, Pine Knowing Pain, Shine Knowing Shame, Climb Knowing Aim, and Knowing Won't Let Darkness Reign. It also connects to reading samples and purchasing information regarding the print and e-book editions of the books in the Knowing series.
5. The Philosophic Reflections section contains a collection of essays entitled Philosophic Reflections. These essays reveal motivations, illustrations, and resulting considerations of philosophical exploration. The collection can be read without charge.
6. The Blog section assembles selected contemplations on the Philosophy of Happiness book, including implementations and obstacles thereto.
7. A Forum invites readers to engage in a public discussion of my philosophical work and to ask me questions about it.
8. Readers can communicate with me directly through a message template accessible in the Contact section.
9. The Publicity section provides a short biographical description and a portrait of me as well as book plates of my print and e-book publications.
10. The Materials section links a host of free of charge materials to help familiarize readers with my work. Among these are close to 150 pages of excerpts of the Philosophy of Happiness book and a 16-page Index that is not included in any of the book versions. This section further serves as a central reference for free of charge materials accessible through this and other websites.
11. An extensive FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section addresses the most prevalent inquiries about this website, the namesake book, related publications, as well as their context and preparation.
© 2013-2021 BY MARTIN JANELLO